Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Blog #1

aight blog world this is ya boy "the extravagant" djelmoe aka "larry sherrill"this is my 1st blog. So i thought id start out with a lil background info born july 17,1981 in charlotte NC im and only child, love my moms aka "mama sherrill". my pops aka "papa sherrill" who passed in 1998. He is always on my mind and now he is on my arm tattoo portrait. like i said born n raised here in charlotte went to olympic high school "O DAWGS" c/o 99. Im heavy into music i been djing off n on since 2000 but i got serious about it back in 2006 been going hard ever since. this blog is gonna be dedicated EVERYTHING music related and EVERYTHING entertainment related im also gonna throw some fashion in there so every1 keep ur eyes glued cause this blog is gonna be the shit LETS GO!!!!!!!!!

Elmoe n im out like a thief in the night

No comments: